Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
Monday, April 28 2014
The quality of the relationship established with your partners determines your success. Commitment and communication are the keys.
In this webinar, VET expert Wendy Perry will share her experiences in negotiating partnerships for RTOs. You’ll hear both lessons learnt as well as best practice, working with RTOs, employers, industry associations and schools and how to avoid any painful situations or challenges in this field. You’ll also find out about how to position your RTO for the future.
Step through a partnership system that you can apply to any arrangement and determine which partners you need, how close you need to be with them and potential areas for collaboration.
Learn about and apply the success factor calculator to current and possible partnership arrangements to manage risk and identify opportunities. You’ll take away tips on accessing current funding sources together with a system you can apply immediately to enable the beginnings of a ‘partnership map’ for your RTO.
For further information and to register for this webinar, click here.