Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
Monday, April 28 2014
Credit Transfer (CT) sounds as though it should be a straightforward exercise in your RTO. But then along comes a different or tricky scenario that doesn’t quite fit your credit transfer policy and procedures.
This webinar provides some background to the what, why and when of CT, then a step-by-step procedure for administration staff and managers. To practise, you will apply the step by step procedure by considering some examples and scenarios.
Make sure you also bring your own credit transfer ‘headaches’ to the session so you can have your questions answered.
As this session will be occuring on Monday 28 April at 3.00pm EST, for last minute registrations, please contact Keisha Amoah on (03) 9412 5924.