Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
Monday, April 28 2014
Have you checked the ASQA website recently?
If you haven’t then you may not be aware that in the last 12 months more than 100 providers have had their registration cancelled or suspended or haven’t had their registration renewed. Many of these were CRICOS providers.
Don’t make the same mistake.
The issues that are emerging in the ASQA audits relate to providers not having a systemic understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements under the NVR Standards and/or the ESOS Act and National Code requirements.
Make sure your staff are confident in their understanding of the ESOS and National Code requirements.
If you’re not confident you understand the legislation well enough to explain it to others, then this is a workshop you can’t afford to miss.
As this session will be occuring on Monday 28 April at 11.00am EST, for last minute registrations, please contact Keisha Amoah on (03) 9412 5924.