Edition 551, 28 April 2014
- Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- Last chance to register! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework
- Last chance to register! Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Join the 'Foundation Skills Collection' e-book initiative and put your RTO ahead in foundation skills
- How to set up a successful Partnership Agreement
- New in 2014! Using Moodle for Assessment
- Top 10 non-compliances for CRICOS providers
- Jazzing the Royals
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- Launceston 8 May - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Register now for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
- Hobart 9 May 2014 - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
- SA webinar 9 May - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment
Limited places available! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
Monday, April 28 2014
So you’ve got the contract – now you need to make it work and be profitable.
Fee for Service Contracts are great for your RTO’s revenue. But to be profitable, you need to effectively manage the contract. What does this mean and how do you do it?
Learn how to effectively manage the delivery of your contracts – from effective pricing (from a delivery perspective) through to how to manage RPL and training ‘on the ground’ so that it is a success for your RTO.
For further information and to register for this session, please click here.