Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
Monday, April 21 2014
ACPET’s Asia Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF) and National Conference program is now available and early bird registrations are now open.
This year, the National Conference theme is Connecting Up – the power of possibilities, with a range of impressive speakers, exhibitors and colleagues from both global and domestic tertiary education markets.
With Western Australia's turn to host, ACPET WA hopes we can bring a large range of WA based RTO’s together to meet with guests travelling from the Eastern States and Overseas.
Come along and be challenged by thought provoking presentations in iconic and historical locations such as the WACA and Fremantle's first convict building. Walk away with new networks and ideas on how you may connect up and heighten your institution's competitive positioning: it's all about the possibilities!
For more information, programs and registrations please visit the ACPET Conference website: acpet2014.com.au
Group Booking option now available: Book 3 tickets at the ACPET National Conference and get the 4th ticket free.*
We look forward to seeing you all in August.