Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
Monday, April 21 2014
Start thinking now about applying for the Green Gown Awards, which open on 3 June for ALL education and training providers in both VET and Higher Education regardless of size or type.
New for this year is a category called – Best Newcomer, which is aimed at those on the start of their sustainability journey or those that have not connected with the Awards previously.
As sustainability continues to move up the global agenda, the Green Gown Awards Australasia are providing the opportunity to recognise institutions, large and small and reward their sustainability actions and initiatives.
2013 saw 14 institutions recognised for their exceptional initiatives. Many of the winners and finalists worked hard to create videos and case studies to inspire others to make a change – view the winning best practice materials here.
2014 aims to build on these successes and inspire even more institutions to get recognised for their hard work and innovative activities.
Applications close Tuesday 5 August and the winners will be announced at the Awards ceremony in Hobart on 6 November.