Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
Monday, April 21 2014
Conducting an effective staff appraisal process and development plan is potentially the highest value ‘people process’ within a business– aligning people’s efforts to a common goal, stimulating professional development and encouraging focused activity. This workshop will provide participants with the necessary skills to perform this process confidently and competently.
Participants will develop the skills to review staff performance and construct relevant and focused development plans, using a valid and well established methodology.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.