Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
Monday, April 21 2014
Join Catherine Kearney in taking a critical look at the top 10 non-compliances that occur during a compliance audit. You will gain an insight into the common non-compliances that occur based on recent ASQA audits.
This will include how these non-compliances commonly present and why they are considered non-compliant. You will discuss the rationale for non-compliance and how the auditor comes to their decision, based on the evidence they observe at the RTO. You will learn how the rules of audit evidence are applied and what the common ‘audit opinion’ is for a range of RTO compliance matters.
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm EST
Date: Thursday, 1 May 2014
Venue: MEGT, Level 1, 12-16 St john Street, Launceston, Tas 7250
Presenter: Catherine Kearney
This workshop is partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania.
For further information and to register for this workshop please click here
If you require further assistance registering for this session please contact Keisha Amoah