Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
Monday, April 21 2014
If your audit is coming up this year get ready by investing in only a half day of your time!
RTOs are increasingly subject to a range of audit activities with potentially critical consequences. Positive audit outcomes can be maximised with effective understanding of audit processes and preparation strategies, regardless of the type of audit.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
• understand audit processes and what to expect during the various stages of audit
• understand strategies to maximise positive audit outcomes
• understand strategies to effectively prepare for an audit, and
• understand strategies to avoid common audit mistakes.
Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm AEDT
Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014
Venue: Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
309 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Presenter: Peter Burridge
This workshop is partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania.
For further information and to register for this workshop please click here.
If you require further assistance registering for this session please contact Keisha Amoah