Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
Monday, April 21 2014
Here are the links to the ACPET Professional Development Workshops for April-May 2014:
Thursday 24 April 2014 (9am-12pm) - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart TCCI
Monday 28 April 2014 (3pm-5pm) - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - Webinar - Email to register
Thursday 1 May (9am-12pm) - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston MEGT
Thursday 8 May 2014 (9:30am-12:30pm) - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies - Launceston - MEGT
Friday 9 May 2014 (9:30am-3pm) - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment - Hobart TCCI
Friday 23 May 2014 (12:30pm-3:30pm) - Collecting evidence that matters - Unpacking the rules of evidence - Hobart TCCI
Wednesday 11 June (1pm-4pm) - Stocktaking your RPL pactices - Hobart TCCI
To find out more and to register either click on the date above for each workshop you wish to attend.
PLEASE NOTE REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL
These PD workshops are partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania and are open to all RTOs (ACPET members and non-members).