Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
Monday, April 21 2014
Make a note in your diary for the 2 May Sustainability Skills in Practice one-day Symposium, to be held on Friday 2 May at the recently opened Tonsley Park campus on the site of the Sustainability Industries Education Centre.
In addition to keynote and panel speakers on sustainability skills in VET, and integrating sustainable work practices in industry and in RTOs, the participants of the Sustainability Champions Program and the SCoPe Sustainability Communities of Practice will share what they have learned through their own explorations and experiences.
Click here to register online