Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
Monday, April 21 2014
Credit Transfer (CT) sounds as though it should be a straightforward exercise in your RTO. But then along comes a different or tricky scenario that doesn’t quite fit your credit transfer policy and procedures.
This webinar provides some background to the what, why and when of CT, then a step-by-step procedure for administration staff and managers. To practise, you will apply the step by step procedure by considering some examples and scenarios.
Make sure you also bring your own credit transfer ‘headaches’ to the session so you can have your questions answered.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.