Edition 550, 21 April 2014
- Group Bookings - 2014 ACPET National Conference and Asia-Pacific International Education Forum (APIEF)
- Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- Credit Transfer - a step-by-step good practice guide
- Applying for grants and tenders - how to prepare a competitive bid
- Appraisal and Staff Development – How To Implement An Effective Planning And Appraisal Process With Your Staff
- Green Gown Awards open for All providers on 3 June!
- New in 2014! Delivering Win-Win fee-for-service contracts
- E-assessments: digital teaching tools for evidence gathering
- Upcoming ACPET Delegations & ANZA Workshop Summary
- Introducing the ACPET Quality Support Team
- Need help tracking down the LLN resources you need?
- Assistant Education Minister continues pursuit of VET in Schools reforms
- Register for the VET Sustainability Skills in Practice Symposium - 2 May
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-June
- Last chance! - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- Register now for the Education for Sustainability Forum, Hobart, 1 May
Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
Monday, April 21 2014
Have you checked the ASQA website recently?
If you haven’t then you may not be aware that in the last 12 months more than 100 providers have had their registration cancelled or suspended or haven’t had their registration renewed. Many of these were CRICOS providers
Don’t make the same mistake.
The issues that are emerging in the ASQA audits relate to providers not having a systemic understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements under the NVR Standards and/or the ESOS Act and National Code requirements.
Make sure your staff are confident in their understanding of the ESOS and National Code requirements.
If you’re not confident you understand the legislation well enough to explain it to others, then this is a workshop you can’t afford to miss.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.