Edition 548, 7 April 2014
- Minister Pyne to deliver keynote address at ACPET Higher Education Symposium
- Financing women business owners for international growth
- Join us to congratulate our ACPET Peers!
- Good practice – how to add a unit of competency course to scope
- Get your new staff ready with Introduction to VET
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- 7 Multipliers to improving your RTO’s Financial Success
- Advanced Moodle - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Get the latest on foundation skills and get the edge for your RTO at the ACER National Adult LLN Assessment Conference 2014
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-May
- Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- SA webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
- Tasmanian webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
Monday, April 7 2014
Did you know that 77% of RTOs were found non compliant when audited by ASQA in 2012-13?
And did you know that 91 RTOs had their re-registration cancelled by ASQA in 2011-13?
The high rate of registration cancellations, suspensions and non-compliance findings at audit a reminder how critical it is for you and your workforce to properly understand and address your compliance obligations.
- Do you want to learn from the experiences of other RTOs?
- What are the common hot topics and pitfalls in RTO compliance?
- Be ahead of the game! A must do workshop for all RTO staff!
Join Maree Thorne in taking a critical look at the top 10 non-compliances that occur during a compliance audit. You will gain an insight into the common non-compliances that occur.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.