Edition 548, 7 April 2014
- Minister Pyne to deliver keynote address at ACPET Higher Education Symposium
- Financing women business owners for international growth
- Join us to congratulate our ACPET Peers!
- Good practice – how to add a unit of competency course to scope
- Get your new staff ready with Introduction to VET
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- 7 Multipliers to improving your RTO’s Financial Success
- Advanced Moodle - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Get the latest on foundation skills and get the edge for your RTO at the ACER National Adult LLN Assessment Conference 2014
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-May
- Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- SA webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
- Tasmanian webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
SA webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
Monday, April 7 2014
This webinar will focus on learning about the techniques to provide quality support and LLN services for maximising student success.
This will provide an opportunity to consider the current status of your organisations support and service provision and work towards ideas for inclusion of new methods of engagement especially for those with LLN needs.
By the end of this webinar, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
• Develop a greater awareness and understanding of the barriers most learners with LLN face in dealing with RTO systems and operations
• Understand more about the range of supports that may be made available to learners
• Understand how to engage more effectively with any learners with LLN needs and develop quality support structures and systems for better long term effectiveness.
• Implement strategies and processes for improved support for learners success
• Learn more about how other RTOs offer different LLN support services
• Gather data about how to quantify the differences in perceptions of new quality support strategies for success
When: Monday 28 April, 2:30pm-4:30pm (SA time)
Where: By webinar from the comfort of your desk.
Facilitator: Deborah Mullan
To register and to access the DFEEST partial subsidy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org