Edition 548, 7 April 2014
- Minister Pyne to deliver keynote address at ACPET Higher Education Symposium
- Financing women business owners for international growth
- Join us to congratulate our ACPET Peers!
- Good practice – how to add a unit of competency course to scope
- Get your new staff ready with Introduction to VET
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- 7 Multipliers to improving your RTO’s Financial Success
- Advanced Moodle - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Get the latest on foundation skills and get the edge for your RTO at the ACER National Adult LLN Assessment Conference 2014
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-May
- Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- SA webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
- Tasmanian webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
Monday, April 7 2014
Join Catherine Kearney in taking a critical look at the top 10 non-compliances that occur during a compliance audit. You will gain an insight into the common non-compliances that occur based on recent ASQA audits.
This will include how these non-compliances commonly present and why they are considered non-compliant. You will discuss the rationale for non-compliance and how the auditor comes to their decision, based on the evidence they observe at the RTO. You will learn how the rules of audit evidence are applied and what the common ‘audit opinion’ is for a range of RTO compliance matters.
Time: 9:00am - 12:00pm EST
Date: Thursday, 1 May 2014
Venue: MEGT, Level 1, 12-16 St john Street, Launceston, Tas 7250
Presenter: Catherine Kearney
This workshop is partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania.
For further information and to register for this workshop please click here
If you require further assistance registering for this session please contact Keisha Amoah