Edition 548, 7 April 2014
- Minister Pyne to deliver keynote address at ACPET Higher Education Symposium
- Financing women business owners for international growth
- Join us to congratulate our ACPET Peers!
- Good practice – how to add a unit of competency course to scope
- Get your new staff ready with Introduction to VET
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- 7 Multipliers to improving your RTO’s Financial Success
- Advanced Moodle - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Get the latest on foundation skills and get the edge for your RTO at the ACER National Adult LLN Assessment Conference 2014
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-May
- Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- Subsidised PD - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston 1 May
- SA webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
- Tasmanian webinar - Quality support & LLN services to maximise student success - 28 April
Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
Monday, April 7 2014
If your audit is coming up this year get ready by investing in only a half day of your time!
RTOs are increasingly subject to a range of audit activities with potentially critical consequences. Positive audit outcomes can be maximised with effective understanding of audit processes and preparation strategies, regardless of the type of audit.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
• understand audit processes and what to expect during the various stages of audit
• understand strategies to maximise positive audit outcomes
• understand strategies to effectively prepare for an audit, and
• understand strategies to avoid common audit mistakes.
Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm AEDT
Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014
Venue: Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
309 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Presenter: Peter Burridge
This workshop is partly subsidised by Skills Tasmania.
For further information and to register for this workshop please click here.
If you require further assistance registering for this session please contact Keisha Amoah