Edition 547, 31 March 2014
- Commencement of VET FEE-HELP Certificate IV Trial
- Working Models of Industry Partnerships: beyond government funding
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- RPL – getting it right
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Showcasing graduate employability
- New free online national Foundation Skills tool under development - your opportunity to help shape the tool
- Minister Pyne to deliver keynote address at ACPET Higher Education Symposium
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-May
- Register now for two subsidised SA Webinars on 2 and 4 April
- Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- ACPET PD Launceston 1 May - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports
- One day left to register for ACPET Queensland Private Provider Forum
Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
Monday, March 31 2014
Your RTO has a legislated, regulatory obligation to incorporate language, literacy and numeracy (LLN) into its business.
Achieving this may seem daunting. But with some expert guidance, you’ll clearly understand your requirements and how you can firmly embed them into your RTO’s business. Addressing this will positively impact your RTO, your learners and your industry partners.
LLN expert Irena Morgan will help you, in this vigorous, highly practical and enjoyable session to find the right strategies for you to incorporate LLN into your RTO, including how to
- understand your RTO’s regulatory requirements around incorporating LLN into your business
- incorporate LLN across your policies, practices, operations and documentation, and
- efficiently manage, across your RTO, changes to government policies that impact on training and assessment across the VET sector.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.