Edition 547, 31 March 2014
- Commencement of VET FEE-HELP Certificate IV Trial
- Working Models of Industry Partnerships: beyond government funding
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- RPL – getting it right
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Showcasing graduate employability
- New free online national Foundation Skills tool under development - your opportunity to help shape the tool
- Minister Pyne to deliver keynote address at ACPET Higher Education Symposium
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-May
- Register now for two subsidised SA Webinars on 2 and 4 April
- Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- ACPET PD Launceston 1 May - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports
- One day left to register for ACPET Queensland Private Provider Forum
Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
Monday, March 31 2014
Did you know that a startling 53% of RTOs were found non compliant in meeting Training Package requirements in 2012-13 ASQA audits?
If you think that keeping up to date with changes to units, qualifications and accredited courses on your RTO’s scope of registration is becoming a constant, then you’re right.
Gone are five-year Training Package reviews: Industry Skills Councils now do continuous improvement. So how does your RTO manage this continuous change and associated risk?
This webinar is a step-by-step guide to carefully managing transition and teach-out across your RTO. It will cover your marketing and operations, your RTO’s database, course materials, your students and your trainers and assessors.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.