Edition 547, 31 March 2014
- Commencement of VET FEE-HELP Certificate IV Trial
- Working Models of Industry Partnerships: beyond government funding
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- RPL – getting it right
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Showcasing graduate employability
- New free online national Foundation Skills tool under development - your opportunity to help shape the tool
- Minister Pyne to deliver keynote address at ACPET Higher Education Symposium
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-May
- Register now for two subsidised SA Webinars on 2 and 4 April
- Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- ACPET PD Launceston 1 May - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports
- One day left to register for ACPET Queensland Private Provider Forum
Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
Monday, March 31 2014
If your audit is coming up this year get ready by investing in only a half day of your time!
RTOs are increasingly subject to a range of audit activities with potentially critical consequences. Positive audit outcomes can be maximised with effective understanding of audit processes and preparation strategies, regardless of the type of audit.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to:
• understand audit processes and what to expect during the various stages of audit
• understand strategies to maximise positive audit outcomes
• understand strategies to effectively prepare for an audit, and
• understand strategies to avoid common audit mistakes.
Time: 9:00am to 12:00pm AEDT
Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014
Venue: Tasmanian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
309 Liverpool Street, Hobart, Tasmania 7000
Presenter: Peter Burridge
This workshop is subsidised by Skills Tasmania.
For further information and to register for this workshop please click here.
If you require further assistance registering for this session please contact Keisha Amoah