Edition 547, 31 March 2014
- Commencement of VET FEE-HELP Certificate IV Trial
- Working Models of Industry Partnerships: beyond government funding
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- RPL – getting it right
- Meeting the standards: getting compliant with LLN
- Showcasing graduate employability
- New free online national Foundation Skills tool under development - your opportunity to help shape the tool
- Minister Pyne to deliver keynote address at ACPET Higher Education Symposium
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania April-May
- Register now for two subsidised SA Webinars on 2 and 4 April
- Tasmania PD - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart 24 April
- ACPET PD Launceston 1 May - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports
- One day left to register for ACPET Queensland Private Provider Forum
One day left to register for ACPET Queensland Private Provider Forum
Monday, March 31 2014
2014 State Forum will be focussed on:
- VET Reforms
- International Market Opportunities
- Entrepreneurial Intelligence in action
- Interactive Industry Networking Session
We have a broad agenda secured with speakers from Queensland Department of Education, Training and Employment, Trade and Investment Queensland, leading Industry Bodies and will be hosted by Allan Bonsall.
We will be holding a closed door ‘MEMBERS ONLY’ session with Claire Field, CEO, ACPET. You will hear what is happening at the national level in the VET market, what these changes will mean, the impact it will have on your business and how ACPET will support you into the future.
To get a head start on your competitors, please ensure you register at 8.00am for an 8.15am to 8.45am ACPET ‘MEMBERS ONLY’ session.
When: Wednesday 2 April from 8.30am to 4.30pm (ACPET Members from 8.00am to 4.30pm)
Where: Stamford Plaza Cnr Edward & Margaret Streets Brisbane City
Cost: Members $275 (exc GST) Non Members $325 (exc GST)
Please click here to register.
If you require any further information or are having trouble registering please contcat (07) 3210 1628 or email Rohanna Daly