Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
Monday, March 24 2014
Make a note in your diary for the 2 May Sustainability Skills in Practice one-day Symposium, to be held on Friday 2 May at the recently opened Tonsley Park campus on the site of the Sustainability Industries Education Centre.
In addition to keynote and panel speakers on sustainability skills in VET, and integrating sustainable work practices in industry and in RTOs, the participants of the Sustainability Champions Program and the SCoPe Sustainability Communities of Practice, will share what they have learned through their own explorations and experiences.
Watch this space for more information about how to particiopate in this new initiative.