Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
Monday, March 24 2014
With so much flux and change across the tertiary sector, it is difficult to keep abreast of, not only the policy decisions, but their impact on your institution. In response to member feedback, ACPET has organised monthly member meetings, as a forum for discussing these changes. Come along and engage in a conversation about policy matters that are important to you with Claire Field, ACPET’s CEO and other members nationwide. Members are encouraged to bring questions to shape the conversation.
As well as providing the opportunity for a dialogue about external influences, ACPET will be updating participants on its advocacy efforts and service delivery activities (including in areas such as ELICOS, higher education, regulation and the removal of ‘shonky’ members).
This is a member exclusive event.
To register for this session, please click here.
This session will be run at your ACPET state office, and you will receive a confirmation email closer to the date.