Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
Monday, March 24 2014
‘Customisation’ is described in the NVR and AQTF standards and guidance on customisation sits in Training Package guidelines. You already know that customisation is more than badging materials with the RTO’s or client’s logo.
But what does ‘customisation’ really mean for your RTO at a practical level? And what are the acceptable ways that RTO can show customisation?
In this webinar, we tackle what customisation actually means at a practical level.
The webinar will get you thinking and applying sensible solutions for customising materials to suit different delivery modes and client groups.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.