Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
Monday, March 24 2014
The National VET Quality Framework is the basis for registered training organisations’ (RTO) approval to deliver nationally accredited qualifications and courses. This session will introduce new RTO staff and intending providers to the Standards outlined in the national VET Quality Framework. It will interpret the intentions of the Standards and identify what is required to be compliant against the core Standards as well as common areas of non-compliance. Participants will consider different approaches to managing the operations of the RTO in terms of the key Standards from the national VET Quality Framework.
For further information and to register for this session, please click here.