Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
Monday, March 24 2014
You are invited to the launch of the SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, to be held on 25 March at 5:15pm for 5:30pm at
the Regency Campus Hotel School, Training Room No 1 (corner of South and Regency Roads).
Keith Jones, Industry Sustainability Zero Waste SA
Nick Palousis, Managing Director, 2xE