Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
Monday, March 24 2014
The ACPET E-Learning Mentoring and Professional Development Program, funded and supported by Skills Tasmania, is calling for applications from private and public RTOs to participate in either the Introductory or Intermediate program. The program will consist of regular monthly webinars, access to selected PD offerings, a site visit, accompanied by online and phone support for either initiating or extending e-learning in your RTO.
The Application Form and a full description of the program are available online at http://www.skills.tas.gov.au/skillstas/ecep
You can also email email@example.com with enquiries.
An information webinar for intending applicants will be conducted on Wednesday 26 March from 11.00am – 12.00pm.
To register for the webinar email Joy.Deleo@acpet.edu.au and a webinar link will be sent to you.
Applications close on 15 April for commencement in May and completion in October.