Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
Monday, March 24 2014
Here are the links to the ACPET Professional Development Workshops for 2014 to assist RTO planning:
Tuesday 25 March 2014 (9:30am-12:30pm) - Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade - Hobart TCCI
Tuesday 25 March 2014 (2pm - 4:30pm) - Understanding risk and building a risk register - Hobart TCCI
Thursday 24 April 2014 (9am-12pm) - Are you ready to be audited? - Hobart TCCI
Thursday 1 May (9am-12pm) - Key RTO non-compliances from ASQA reports - Launceston MEGT (tbc)
Thursday 8 May 2014 (9:30am-12:30pm) - Unpacking units of competency into quality learning & assessment strategies - Launceston - MEGT
Friday 9 May 2014 (9:30am-3pm) - Integrating language and literacy support in delivery and assessment - Hobart TCCI
To find out more and to register either click on the date above for each workshop you wish to attend.
PLEASE NOTE, ONLINE REGISTRATIONS ARE ESSENTIAL
These PD workshops are subsidised by Skills Tasmania and are open to all RTOs (ACPET members and non-members).