Edition 546, 24 March 2014
- Australian Government ICT Graduate Program
- Couldn't attend? Purchase the recording now!
- A beginner’s guide to the NVR Standards
- Understanding risk and building a risk register
- New in 2014! Learning and Assessment Materials -: how do I customise them for my client groups?
- In Conversation with the CEO - V/S session
- Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
- Symposium 2 May - VET Sustainability skills in Practice
- Register today - Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- ACPET SA VET Forum postponed
- Register today - ACPET PD 27 March - Unpacking a Training Package, units of competency & assessment requirements
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- Call for RTO Applications for Tasmanian E-learning Mentoring Program
- Launch of SCoPe Sustainability Community of Practice for Manufacturing, 25 March 5:30pm
- Commencement of simplified AL Framework, extended SVP arrangements and repeal of 'substantial compliance'
Calling for RTOs to trial ACPET's Roadmap to implementing sustainability, including free webinar
Monday, March 24 2014
Would you like your RTO to become a leader in sustainability skills and work practices, knowing that it will lead to savings, and for it to be absolutely free? Well here's your chance.
ACPET has obtained funding from the federal Department of Industry for a Carbon Skills Challenge Project to develop a roadmap or a set of rubrics and a self-assessment tool to guide RTOs in implementing sustainability. This is not only for integrating sustainability skills in RTO training and assessment, as required in the Training Packages, but also for RTOs to implement environmental, social and economically sustainable work practices, triple bottom line style.
If you are willing to trial the roadmap by conducting an internal self assessment against the rubrics, and providing feedback to ACPET, you will also have access to a free webinar for implementing sustainability across your organisation using the rubrics.
To lodge an expression of interest contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph 08 7129 8159