Edition 543, 3 March 2014
- Be prepared: New Federal Privacy laws come into effect 14 March!
- Ensuring your trainers and assessors’ industry currency
- Moodle (Advanced) - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Independent Validation - the Why's and the Wise
- Skills for All resources & free webinar - Training students with a disability
- ACPET Queensland State Forum
- Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- VET Reform Taskforce Consultation Adelaide 12 March
- Save the Date 4 April - ACPET SA VET Forum
- Last Chance to register - PD Hobart - 14 March - Setting up your students for success
- Senior High Schools in Fujian Province, China seek for course cooperation
- Austrade conducting Bangladesh Education Market Briefing in Sydney and Melbourne
- Education Expo Peru May 2014
- NCVER Research Forum: widening participation through education and training
- ASQA revisits general direction on transition and teach-out provisions
Austrade conducting Bangladesh Education Market Briefing in Sydney and Melbourne
Monday, March 3 2014
Austrade is providing education market briefings on Bangladesh in Melbourne 11 March and in Sydney 13 March. Australian High Commissioner Greg Wilcock and Austrade Business Development Manager Mostafizur Rahman will cover the latest market trends, including areas of growth and new opportunities. The briefings are an excellent opportunity to gain first-hand market intelligence to help plan strategies and activities for the Bangladesh market in the coming year.
Registration is required by 5 March. For more information and link to registration please visit here.