Edition 543, 3 March 2014
- Be prepared: New Federal Privacy laws come into effect 14 March!
- Ensuring your trainers and assessors’ industry currency
- Moodle (Advanced) - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Independent Validation - the Why's and the Wise
- Skills for All resources & free webinar - Training students with a disability
- ACPET Queensland State Forum
- Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- VET Reform Taskforce Consultation Adelaide 12 March
- Save the Date 4 April - ACPET SA VET Forum
- Last Chance to register - PD Hobart - 14 March - Setting up your students for success
- Senior High Schools in Fujian Province, China seek for course cooperation
- Austrade conducting Bangladesh Education Market Briefing in Sydney and Melbourne
- Education Expo Peru May 2014
- NCVER Research Forum: widening participation through education and training
- ASQA revisits general direction on transition and teach-out provisions
Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
Monday, March 3 2014
Register now for one or both Professional Development workshops to be held in Hobart on 25 March as follows:
Tuesday 25 March 2014 (9:30am-12:30pm) - Designing high quality assessment tools: tricks of the trade - Hobart TCCI
Tuesday 25 March 2014 (2pm - 4:30pm) - Understanding risk and building a risk register - Hobart TCCI
To find out more and to register click on the date above for each workshop you wish to attend.
These PD workshops are subsidised by Skills Tasmania and are open to all RTOs (ACPET members and non-members).