Edition 543, 3 March 2014
- Be prepared: New Federal Privacy laws come into effect 14 March!
- Ensuring your trainers and assessors’ industry currency
- Moodle (Advanced) - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Independent Validation - the Why's and the Wise
- Skills for All resources & free webinar - Training students with a disability
- ACPET Queensland State Forum
- Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- VET Reform Taskforce Consultation Adelaide 12 March
- Save the Date 4 April - ACPET SA VET Forum
- Last Chance to register - PD Hobart - 14 March - Setting up your students for success
- Senior High Schools in Fujian Province, China seek for course cooperation
- Austrade conducting Bangladesh Education Market Briefing in Sydney and Melbourne
- Education Expo Peru May 2014
- NCVER Research Forum: widening participation through education and training
- ASQA revisits general direction on transition and teach-out provisions
ACPET Queensland State Forum
Monday, March 3 2014
The ACPET Queensland State Forum, a highlight of our calendar, will be held this year at the Stamford Plaza in Brisbane City on 2nd April 2014.
Whilst presenters are still being confirmed, the focus for the day is on the significant VET reform agenda occurring in Queensland. Presenters from the Department of Education Training and Employment will provide an overview of the continued roll out of full contestability from 1 July 2014. Other presenters will be focusing on the quality and compliance agendas. Further sessions include innovation in the training sector, whether educational, business or technology based. The session’s format will incorporate a blend of presentations and interactive Q & A sessions.
To complete the day, there will be an industry networking session, where the focus will be on the State government 4% unemployment agenda and the role members can perform in partnership with industry.
Should you be interested in an exhibitor or sponsor opportunity, or you have an innovative product or practice that you would like to showcase, please contact Helen Briggs directly on 07 3210 1628 or email Helen Briggs.
When: Wednesday 2 April from 8.30am to 4.30pm
Where: Stamford Plaza Cnr Edward & Margaret Streets Brisbane City
Cost: Members $275 (exc GST) Non Members $325 (exc GST)