Edition 543, 3 March 2014
- Be prepared: New Federal Privacy laws come into effect 14 March!
- Ensuring your trainers and assessors’ industry currency
- Moodle (Advanced) - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Independent Validation - the Why's and the Wise
- Skills for All resources & free webinar - Training students with a disability
- ACPET Queensland State Forum
- Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- VET Reform Taskforce Consultation Adelaide 12 March
- Save the Date 4 April - ACPET SA VET Forum
- Last Chance to register - PD Hobart - 14 March - Setting up your students for success
- Senior High Schools in Fujian Province, China seek for course cooperation
- Austrade conducting Bangladesh Education Market Briefing in Sydney and Melbourne
- Education Expo Peru May 2014
- NCVER Research Forum: widening participation through education and training
- ASQA revisits general direction on transition and teach-out provisions
Skills for All resources & free webinar - Training students with a disability
Monday, March 3 2014
The Skills for All website now provides a reference guide to disability resources and information to support inclusive teaching practices for working with students with a disability in the VET Sector. A free webinar will be held to demonstrate the use of these resources.
The webinar will demonstrate the web page and the resources available for the VET Sector, which can be used to assist practitioners to develop assessment and delivery tools for training students with a disability.
Webinar: Training students with disability
When: Monday, 24 March 2014 12pm to 1pm.
Target audience: Training providers who are training students with disability
To learn more about this online resource, register for the webinar.