Edition 543, 3 March 2014
- Be prepared: New Federal Privacy laws come into effect 14 March!
- Ensuring your trainers and assessors’ industry currency
- Moodle (Advanced) - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Independent Validation - the Why's and the Wise
- Skills for All resources & free webinar - Training students with a disability
- ACPET Queensland State Forum
- Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- VET Reform Taskforce Consultation Adelaide 12 March
- Save the Date 4 April - ACPET SA VET Forum
- Last Chance to register - PD Hobart - 14 March - Setting up your students for success
- Senior High Schools in Fujian Province, China seek for course cooperation
- Austrade conducting Bangladesh Education Market Briefing in Sydney and Melbourne
- Education Expo Peru May 2014
- NCVER Research Forum: widening participation through education and training
- ASQA revisits general direction on transition and teach-out provisions
Last Chance to register - PD Hobart - 14 March - Setting up your students for success
Monday, March 3 2014
Don't miss out on this workshop - register now!
This workshop will focus on improving practice and will involve peer learning and networking with other VET professionals, workshopping of techniques and applying a range of strategies for varying situations. It will also focus on the design of business practices that set up students for success.
By the end of this workshop, participants will have the knowledge and skills to know how to:
• review your courses to determine whether you are setting up your students for success;
• establish and assess entry criteria and LLN skills for your courses and units of competency;
• assess your students or client group to determine their real needs, including training and support services; and
• assess whether your staff and contractors require any training or support to ensure that they know how to select the right students and support them to success in their studies.
When: Friday 14 March, 9:30am - 1pm
Where: TCCI, 309 Liverpool Street North Hobart
Facilitator: John Molenaar
To register click here
This workshop is subsidised by Skills Tasmania.