Edition 543, 3 March 2014
- Be prepared: New Federal Privacy laws come into effect 14 March!
- Ensuring your trainers and assessors’ industry currency
- Moodle (Advanced) - Taking Moodle to the next level to engage Learners
- Independent Validation - the Why's and the Wise
- Skills for All resources & free webinar - Training students with a disability
- ACPET Queensland State Forum
- Two ACPET workshops in Hobart - 25 March
- Register now for Professional Development in Tasmania March-May
- VET Reform Taskforce Consultation Adelaide 12 March
- Save the Date 4 April - ACPET SA VET Forum
- Last Chance to register - PD Hobart - 14 March - Setting up your students for success
- Senior High Schools in Fujian Province, China seek for course cooperation
- Austrade conducting Bangladesh Education Market Briefing in Sydney and Melbourne
- Education Expo Peru May 2014
- NCVER Research Forum: widening participation through education and training
- ASQA revisits general direction on transition and teach-out provisions
Save the Date 4 April - ACPET SA VET Forum
Monday, March 3 2014
Please make a note in your diary that ACPET SA is holding an ACPET VET Forum on the morning of Friday 4 April at the WEA 223 Angas Street Adelaide, following the SA election to explore emerging policy and funding issues.
Speaking at the event will be ACPET's CEO Ms Claire Field, ACPET's State Chair and Board Director for SA Mr Richard Finlayson, and ACPET's General Manager for Business Development Ms Maria langwell.
It is hoped that the Minister of the day will also be available to attend to address members.
More information and details to come.