Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
Monday, February 3 2014
Tapping into the demand for high-order professional development to support VET and higher education leaders to make their businesses thrive and grow, ACPET is delighted to announce its second Executive Retreat, 'Drive your educational vision through your executive brand', taking place in Melbourne this 6 to 8 April 2014.
In the tranquil park setting of Aitken Hill in Yuroke, just north of Melbourne, you will join your peers for an intense, practical and fun two days of highly focused discussion, workshopping and peer sharing. You will be led by a group of high-level facilitators, business and industry experts to develop a much clearer understanding of yourself as educational entrepreneurs, learning:
- what this means for you in terms of where you are in your organisation
- where you have taken your organisation to this point, and
- how you can make your organisation flourish and grow.
Themes that you will intensely explore and workshop will include:
- enhancing your professional growth as an educational entrepreneur
- developing your commercial mindset to position your business in the educational marketplace
- improving your leadership management
- implementing and managing change across your organisation
- harnessing your intercultural skills to make your business flourish, and
- ACPET products and service tools that will help your educational business thrive and grow.
The Harvard model of unpacking a case study will be used in the workshops so that you can immediately applying learnings to your own situation.
Costs will include:
- all workshops and plenary sessions, and
- accommodation and meals (including canapés and drinks on Sunday night).
Please note: places are reserved for 15 participants only.
Full details on the Retreat program and costs will be published in next week's NMU.
For more information about the program, please email Maria Langwell, ACPET General Manager Business Development, or telephone Maria on (03) 9412 5904.
*program subject to change.