Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
Monday, February 3 2014
- Do your administration staff understand the SNR standards?
- Do they understand how their work impacts on a RTO’s compliance?
The National VET Quality Framework is the basis for registered training organisation’s (RTOs) registration to deliver accredited VET training. Administration staff have a central role in assisting RTOs to manage their operations and to achieve compliance. This session will introduce RTO administration staff to the SVR Standards and their implication for RTO’s practice. Participants will explore their role in the RTO’s compliance against the key Standards and they will consider strategies used by RTOs to manage their operations to ensure compliance, particularly strategies supported by administrators in the context of the SVR Standards.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.