Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
Monday, February 3 2014
International education is a rewarding sector in which to choose to work. This webinar aims to support newcomers to this sector by providing you initially with an understanding of the industry and its origins. In turn, the presenter will walk you through the sector’s current status as one of Australia’s prominent industries and its national and state economic contributions. Hear about the challenges and national policy issues. Learn about the regulatory environment, in particular the VET and higher education regulatory standards. Walk away feeling confident that you know what the ESOS Act, national code and TPS is all about. The presenter will also offer some tips on how to service this diverse student base.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.