Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
WA VET FEE HELP Forum
Monday, February 3 2014
• Are you a current VET FEE HELP Provider?
• Are you looking at becoming a VET FEE HELP Provider?
ACPET has invited Michael Bartlett, Assistant Director of the Program Delivery team, Department of Education from Canberra to join members in WA who are current VET FEE HELP providers and also those providers looking at becoming a VET FEEL HELP provider.
Michael Bartlett will be in Perth providing information to delegates on topics such as the extension of the loan to subsidised students, the implementation of the Certificate IV trial and will also be available to answer questions on issues with the current arrangements.
The focus of the forum will be for members who are current VET FEE HELP providers however is also valuable to members that are considering becoming a VET FEE HELP provider to hear the experiences of those who are already involved.
Non Members: $125
Click here on contact the WA office on 08 9227 0437 for more information and to register.