Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
Monday, February 3 2014
Today’s students are a digital generation. However, many RTOs are only partially prepared, or struggling to effectively use digital channels in their marketing and business development.
Digital marketing is a very cost effective, measurable strategy to attract, retain and grow student numbers and fee for service business.
Join Peter as he takes you through a Digital Audit, illustrates successful digital marketing tactics that work, and provides a step by step approach to Digital Marketing that you can use. A complimentary guide and supporting video material will be provided.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.