Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
Monday, February 3 2014
Quality customer service is major factor to sustaining a successful business. It also helps to attract and gain customer loyalty to ensure return business, and enables your business to become a distinctive brand in your industry.
More and more learners are turning to the web to find an education and training solution as well as find out more about a training organisation, so understanding online customer service is now a key aspect of any modern business.
Find out how to use social media and other online spaces to provide effective eCustomer support, while also expanding your training organisation’s current market base.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.