Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
Monday, February 3 2014
More and more Chinese school students in the Year 10-12 bracket are keen to study overseas. Our ACPET China Office has recently uncovered a number of Chinese middle schools (years 10-12) that are interested in partnering with Australian Schools to undertake student exchange programs (predominantly short study tours) and sending Chinese students to study in the Australian high schools (long term study with view to the Australian high school certificate).
At this stage we would like to forward on brochures and other promotional material (preferably in English and Chinese) to interested Chinese Schools.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please contact Mr Alan Keith via email or phone (02) 6281 7307 at ACPET International for more details.