Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
Monday, February 3 2014
- Do you know what your expenses are in running your RTO?
- Do you need an accurate costing system to secure the long term viability of your training organisations?
The complexity of training services and in particular funding arrangements, makes costing one of the biggest challenges in vocational education and training (VET). This webinar will showcase a simple costing method so RTOs may quickly respond to the rapid and sometimes unexpected changes in the training industry.
Join Peter Schultz, a VET business analyst, as he shares his costing method and his VET Business Analysis Tool with you. Included in the webinar costs, all participants with receive a copy of the tool and hear the basics on how to use it, including how to input costs related to:
- the delivery of products and services
- organisational costs and overheads, and
- factors in VET outputs such as the completion of qualifications and skill sets.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.