Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
Monday, February 3 2014
WAPETIA and ACPET
would like to invite you to an information seminar on
Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP)
Who: Guest speaker Simon Davies-Burrows (Manager International Admissions, ECU)
When: Thursday 13th February, 9:30am - 11:30am
Where: Mt Lawley, Perth, Western Australia (Venue details will be sent on RSVP)
10 free ACPET Member places available – first come, first served!
Morning Tea will be served after the seminar
Please RSVP to Lorena La Verghetta: firstname.lastname@example.org
by Monday 10th to secure your place
We look forward to seeing you there!