Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
Monday, February 3 2014
Have you checked the ASQA website recently? If you haven’t then you may not be aware that in the last 12 months more than 100 providers have had their registration cancelled or suspended or haven’t had their registration renewed. Many of these were CRICOS providers.
Don’t make the same mistake.
The issues that are emerging in the ASQA audits relate to providers not having a systemic understanding of the relevant regulatory requirements under the NVR Standards and/or the ESOS Act and National Code requirements.
This webinar will take you through all of the 15 Standards of the National Code, highlighting all of the key requirements as well as the ESOS Act and new amendments as at 1 July 2012. A perfect opportunity to ask the questions you have had difficulty finding answers to and make sure your organisation is “on track” before the auditor comes knocking.
For further information and to register for this webinar, please click here.