Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
Monday, February 3 2014
Please complete this short multiple choice survey on 'Bring your own device'(BYOD) e-learning practice in RTOs to help reduce IT consultation costs.
Elan Project has been funded under the National VET E-Learning Strategy New Generation Technologies activity to research and produce 'Bring Your Own Device' Guidelines for VET. The purpose of the survey is to obtain a snapshot of what is going on in 'Bring Your Own Device' practice in VET, to find and develop opportunities to support best practice. Project outputs will include a self-audit tool for RTOs, which will generate a report to give to your IT provider. This will reduce up-front consultation costs for those RTOs that do not have an internal IT department.