Edition 539, 3 February 2014
- Complete this E-learning survey on BYOD practice
- ACPET Melbourne Executive Retreat 6-8 April 2014 - save the date!
- Now a webinar! Managing compliance with the ESOS and TPS framework: taking the worry out
- RTO Financial Management: Making it Easy
- Social media tools for training: Facebook and Google+
- Implementing Online Customer Service Strategies
- Digital Marketing Makeover for RTOs – using digital marketing for better business
- New staff? Get them started with Introduction to the International Education sector
- Understanding the VET Quality Framework for Administration Staff
- ACPET Tasmania PD for 2014
- WA VET FEE HELP Forum
- WAPETIA and ACPET Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP) Seminar
- Opportunity for ACPET Members to partner with Chinese Schools
- "I'm not Australian but I have an Australian Story"
- VET partners sought for Kenyan mining and resources programs
- Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- RTO fee information and fee protection requirements
- ASQA January update now available
Opportunity to advertise to Turkish Education Market
Monday, February 3 2014
Published in the Turkish language twice a year, Turkish Student Magazine addresses the main questions students have when investigating their study abroad options.Turkish Student is distributed for free to all Turkish high schools, universities, key education fairs, job information centres, education counselling agents and embassies. Their website can be viewed here
Currently, they are offering a 10% discount to ACPET members. Should you be interested in advertising in this magazine please see the attached booking form and advertisng options document for more details. When contacting the magazine please indicate you are an ACPET member to receive the discounted rate.