Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
Tuesday, January 28 2014
A professional and academic institute catering to the learning and development needs of working professionals in Singapore is seeking to partner with an Australian higher learning institution to deliver offshore undergraduate and master’s degree programs. The institute offers a full suite of courses ranging from certificates to master’s degrees for human resource practitioners.
If you are interested in this opportunity or have any other international queries please contact Alan Keith of ACPET via email: email@example.com or phone: (02) 6281 7307.