Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
Tuesday, January 28 2014
Training in early childhood, security and equine programs will come under the under the microscope in the next round of ASQA’s strategic review program.
ASQA Chief Commissioner Chris Robinson said the reviews would examine key sectors that were vital to the Australian economy and the broader community.
Management committees comprising representatives from key industry stakeholder organisations will be established to guide each review. The reviews will be completed by the end of 2014.
ACPET will keep members updated as information comes to hand on these strategic reviews.