Edition 538, 28 January 2014
- Back in 2014: Copyright in E-learning
- The Skills Connect Fund: what programs fall under it and how do I apply for funding?
- Top RTO non-compliances from ASQA 2013 reports
- Transition Management and Teach Out – a Step by Step Procedure for Good Practice
- Introduction to the VET sector
- Now a webinar! Independent Validation – the Whys and the Wise
- Brand new in 2014! Moodle from Scratch
- ACPET partnership with the Right Way Accreditation Program
- Chinese study tour organised by Holmes Institute and ACPET
- 21st Spanish AULA 2013 - International Educational Opportunities Exhibition
- Austrade report on the 2013 Futuralia – Education, Training and Employment held in Portugal
- Singaporean Professional Training Institute seeks Australian Higher Education Partner
- ATO focus on RTO-trainer contracts
- Interpreting competencies in Australian vocational education and training: practices and issues
- ASQA’s strategic review 2014 program
WA VET FEE HELP Forum
Tuesday, January 28 2014
• Are you a current VET FEE HELP Provider?
• Are you looking at becoming a VET FEE HELP Provider?
ACPET has invited Michael Bartlett, Assistant Director of the Program Delivery team, Department of Education from Canberra to join members in WA who are current VET FEE HELP providers and also those providers looking at becoming a VET FEEL HELP provider.
Michael Bartlett will be in Perth providing information to delegates on topics such as the extension of the loan to subsidised students, the implementation of the Certificate IV trial and will also be available to answer questions on issues with the current arrangements.
The focus of the forum will be for members who are current VET FEE HELP providers however is also valuable to members that are considering becoming a VET FEE HELP provider to hear the experiences of those who are already involved.
Non Members: $125
Click here on contact the WA office on 08 9227 0437 for more information and to register.